Quality Assurance Shift Auditor - 2nd Shift
Company: Owens & Minor
Posted on: February 24, 2021
At Owens & Minor, our Mission is simple: empowering our
customers to advance healthcare. Our teammates continue to play an
essential role in the global fight against COVID-19 by working to
ensure our healthcare customers have what they need, when they need
it, enabling them to focus on the critical task of providing
patient care. As a Fortune 500 company with over 15,000 teammates
in over 70 countries, Owens & Minor remains laser-focused on
delivering on our Mission throughout COVID-19 and beyond. Our
$9-billion business includes our Global Solutions and Global
Products segments, with core offerings structured across three
pillars of excellence: Products, Services, and Distribution.
Our people are the power that propels us. As we continue to
navigate unprecedented circumstances, teammate safety remains our
top priority, and all of our facilities have implemented enhanced
safety and sanitation protocols. Just as our teammates are
dedicated to empowering healthcare around the world, Owens & Minor
is dedicated to providing the kind of culture and benefits that
empower teammates to grow their careers and enjoy the rewarding
work they do every day.
Owens & Minor benefits are applicable to Full Time Regular and
Permanent Teammates, and include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global
Shift: Monday - Friday (3pm - 11pm)
Compensation: $14.00 - $15.00 depending on experience
Conducts in process audits of manufactured goods and/or inspects
purchased finished goods and raw materials for compliance to
specifications. Maintains and reports audit and inspection
- Product inspection to Device Master Record.
- Data preparation for analysis and presentation by others.
- Excel Spreadsheet generation and manipulation for
- Assists with scheduled specification reviews and ensures that
the latest revision of specifications are maintained and
- Performs scheduled finished goods and raw material inspections
in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, which may include
the use of calibrated measuring devices.
- Maintains records of all inspection results and acceptance and
rejection activities in ERP system and in incoming inspection
- Ensures non-conforming materials are placed on hold in
accordance with Standard Operating Procedure and documents
disposition in ERP system.
- Communicates product failures to QA Management.
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree, or equivalent,
- Associate Degree preferred
- 3 years Auditing Experience or equivalent
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career,
we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran , or
any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state
or local law.
Note: Owens & Minor is not accepting unsolicited assistance from
search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone
calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at our Company via email, the Internet, or in any form
and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for
this position will be deemed the sole property of our Company. No
fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by our Company
as a result of the referral or through other means.
Keywords: Owens & Minor, Newport News , Quality Assurance Shift Auditor - 2nd Shift, Accounting, Auditing , Toano, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!