Retail Assistant Store Manager
Company: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc.
Location: Newport News
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Assistant Team Leader provides leadership for the successful
operation of the entire front-end of store. Ollies ATL Ollies ATL
helps lead a retail sales team thats passionate about selling
merchandise and ensures a good customer experience.
Responsibilities include Associate development, customer service,
asset protection and store maintenance
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Assist the Store Team Leader with managing payroll budgets,
expenses, store banking, shrink reduction, and the timely
completion of related reports to ensure financial and operational
goals are met.
- Demonstrates Ollies Yes I Care, Yes I Can behaviors in
providing exceptional Associate and Customer service experiences;
makes sure all company standards are consistently demonstrated in
every Associate and Customer interaction
- Ensure that store standards and company programs meet all
- Ensure that the front-end, entrance, and exterior of the
building are maintained properly.
- Ensure that all Associates are provided daily tasks and are
- Perform all Team Leader functions to open and close the store
- Assist with maintaining the proper hiring, recruiting,
interviewing, selection, and onboarding of candidates to ensure the
staffing needs of the store are continually met.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate or
bachelors degree related to Business Management preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years retail management experience with a mid to
large size retailer
- Schedule flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holiday
seasonal on a regular basis
- Must have a valid Drivers license
- Ollies Associate Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX coverage begins Day 2 of
- 401K, Company match begins at Associate enrollment
- FSA/HSA (Flexible & Health Savings Account), ways to reduce
your taxable income; set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of
pocket healthcare and dependent care costs
- Strong field sales career growth & talent development culture
for top performers
- 20% Associate discount on all Ollies purchases
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and work in a safe
manner. Ollies is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national
origin, age, veterans status, disability, or any other legally
protected status. #C4NS
Keywords: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc., Newport News , Retail Assistant Store Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!