Business Office Manager
Company: Charter Senior Living - Newport News
Location: Newport News
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Why Charter Senior Living?
"It truly feels like a family at Charter.-- The residents are an
extension of my family now.-- I love coming to their home and
helping them stay healthy by assisting them with their medications
and care.-- I love to chat with them and laugh because at Charter
our values include "Have fun while serving". We are charged with
enhancing the human spirit of our residents, but they are really
enhancing my spirit."---Charter Senior Living Associate
--Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates --Charter
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance--
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
Your potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job". We want each of our associates to feel like they a career
and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you
can become part of an organization that is committed to the future
of their Associates.
The Business Office Manager's primary duty consists of managing and
overseeing the accounting and general bookkeeping of the
facility.--The Business Office Manager must possess excellent
written and verbal communication skills.-- He/she must possess
basic clerical skills; typing, filing, light bookkeeping, computer
proficiency and be able to work in an environment with multiple
interruptions.-- The position requires a pleasant nature and a
willingness and desire to work with the elderly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professionally greet and maintain positive relations with
residents, their families, staff and guests.
- Participate in the recruiting, interviewing, evaluation and
supervision of receptionist staff and provide general direction to
these employees to ensure staff hours, quality services, and
customer service is met at all times.----
- Process all new hires by--checking all employees' references,
background checks, and TB testing, professional licenses,
coordinating/tracking new hire documents and other related new hire
- Ensure proper business office documents and postings are
regularly updated and monitored for the staff bulletin boards,
resident bulletin boards and other related communication
- Accept and receipt monthly rental and other payments. Enter
deposits on a daily basis into the A/R system, process deposits via
- Update the A/R system on a daily basis with census changes;
move-ins, move-outs, transfers and level of care
- Generate monthly resident billings; review for
- Maintain resident, employee and other business files.
- Manage time clock records; enter time off data; review missed
punches. Review semi-monthly payroll data and coordinate with Staff
Accountant for final submission.
- Enter new employee information, wage changes,-- and employee
termination information into--Kronos
- Potential for exposure to blood/body fluids not likely.
- Incumbent will sit for extended periods of time.-- Lift between
1-20 pounds occasionally. Walks throughout facility as needed.--
Visual acuity and good hearing.
All applicants are subject to a criminal background check.
Charter is an equal opportunity--employer.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living - Newport News, Newport News , Business Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!