Part Time Office Assistant
Company: Chase Roofing LLC
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionChase Roofing LLC / Williamsburg Branch is
looking for an office assistant for our Williamsburg office. Office
assistants perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, self-driven
professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks
and work diligently under pressure. This person must be comfortable
working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as
well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better
results.This position is 24 to 40 hours a week.Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service while serving in a team
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer all incoming phone calls/Screen and forward calls
- Ensure reception and all other common areas are tidy and
presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens,
forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and
controlling access via the reception desk.
- Scheduling customer appointments and ensuring the calendar and
contact information is accurate.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing,
photocopying, and transcribing notes.Requirements
- Proven work experience as a receptionist or in a similar role
- Proficient in typing.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. computers,
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be tactful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize
- Positive customer service attitude.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out
with various tasks as required.
- A resume of full past/current work experience and a list of
professional references is required.BenefitsExciting opportunity
with a growing company.$15.00 per hour with potential growth
opportunities after one year of employment dependent on
Keywords: Chase Roofing LLC, Newport News , Part Time Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!