Company: MasterCorp, Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Overview:The Office Administrator will coordinate office
activities and operations while providing clerical and
administrative support to management. This position oversees the
staffing of and daily workflow of administrative staff, assigning
responsibilities to ensure efficient administrative
operations.Qualifications:EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Associates Degree in field directly related to position or
equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience related to the position
with progressive responsibility OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Maintain an excellent business relationship with clients,
vendors, and Associates.
- Assist in payroll information consolidation for weekly
submission - answer inquires from Payroll staff and/or
- Assist with consolidation of invoices and transmission to
Accounts Payable. Answer inquires of vendors and Accounts Payable
- Create and update databases and records for financial
information and other data.
- Support Accounts Receivable with billing. Respond to inquiries
from Accounts Receivable staff.
- Assist in making past due calls to clients as necessary.
- Track annual pricing including automatic pricing increases.
Notify clients of pricing changes as necessary.
- Track contract renewals dates update Regional Director (RD) as
- Responble for requisition, distribution and tracking of petty
- Perform bank deposits as needed and record properly.
- Generate and distribute weekly Division/HKS Metrics.
- Ensure all Associate communication boards are updated.
- Assist in ensuring all document logs are mainained and up to
date for each division.
- Assist in drafting proposals for scope of work changes.
- Assist in drafting proposals for potential new clients.
- Facilitate Associate benefit and payroll questions by working
with Human Resource Representative, Payroll Department, and
- Assist in monitoring Fleetio and GPS of the vehicle fleet.
- Respond to all new business inquires and client requests -
communicate to Division Manager or RD promptly.
- Facilitate client concerns to appropriate operations
- Plan and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Assist in tracking due dates for Division Managers.
- Gather weekly schedules and reports from Division
- Order office and breakroom supplies as needed.
- Distribute mail/packages received promptly.
- Send outgoing mail via USPS, Fedex, and/or UPS.
- Assist in gathering weekly schedules and forecasts.
- Maintain office and breakroom to MasterCorps high cleanliness
Keywords: MasterCorp, Inc., Newport News , Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...