Director of Sales and Marketing
Company: Charter Senior Living - Newport News
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Director of Sales & Marketing - Charter Senior Living of [Enter
Community Name] *Tired of Sales Quotas that do not work? * Why
Charter Senior Living?Charter Senior Living is a Boutique operating
company that is different than many Assisted Living Companies. We
focus on quality versus quantity of sales interactions. Working
with families and seniors, we understand that it is important to
build trusted relationships with our prospects. Most Seniors feel
they are "not ready" and it takes an empathetic sales professional
to help seniors through this journey. Utilizing a proven sales
approach called "Prospect Centered Selling", you will be
responsible for growing occupancy, building professional referral
relationships and marketing the community. We truly live by our
mission: To Enhance the Human Spirit! This mission extends to our
prospective residents/families and professional referrals within
the market.Charter Senior Living is a new Management company that
owns and operates Senior Living Communities. Founded by a seasoned
Executive who came from a large senior living corporation who
wanted to build a company that is truly focused on employees,
residents and families. Charter has grown to 23 operating
communities and 3 new developments in 48 months. If you are looking
for growth opportunities, and do not want to be just "another"
Director of Sales, we may be a great fit for you.Offering Health
Insurance for Full Time Associates Charter Benefits:
- competitive base compensation
- rich monthly commission incentives
- health coverage
- paid time off
- tuition assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
- employee recognition programs.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES: - Initiate and maintain contact with prospective
residents, referral sources and marketing to promote the community.
Utilize CRM to manage all contacts and follow up.
- Tour prospective residents/prospects which will include home
visits and virtual tours.
- Develop a marketing plan each quarter which will include
planned events, virtual events, advertising and establishing
- Monitors expenses to keep within budget.
- Be available to provide weekend tours when needed and virtual
- Works with maintenance department to insure apartment
- Event and virtual event planning and preparation.
- Committed to working with residents and families to develop and
implement strategies that promote prospect centered selling.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards of
- Reports to the appropriate managers any known or suspected
violations of policy and procedures, regulations or standards of
- Performs additional duties as assigned.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Experience working with the elderly in healthcare, housing, or
human services preferred but not required.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative to seek new sources
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required. Must
be able to deliver effective presentations. Charter is an equal
Keywords: Charter Senior Living - Newport News, Newport News , Director of Sales and Marketing, Advertising , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!