Marketing and Social Media Specialist
Company: Insignia Technology Services LLC
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 15, 2019
Description: The Marketing and Social Media Specialist will be
responsible for managing the growth and engagement of the company
marketing strategy. The Marketing and Social Media Specialist will
report on key metrics to drive new customer acquisition and
continued brand loyalty.
- Responsible for company marketing strategy success, leading the
day-to-day management and deliver marketing programs including
social media, and email campaigns.
- Works closely with Management to create content for various
events, promotions, or company objectives.
- Developing relevant content topics to reach target
- Creating, curating, and managing all published content (images,
video and written).
- Monitoring, listening and responding to all social media
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that
builds meaningful connections.
- Measuring the success of every social media campaign
- Managing content of the company website. Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years work experience preferred in social media
- Strong ability to clearly communicate to all levels of the
- Ability to multi-task and excel with all social campaigns
- Self-starter with an ability to prioritize projects and
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office.Preferred
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Public
Relations, or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software such as
Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro or After
- Experience with Hootsuite and Adobe Creative Cloud is
preferred.Physical RequirementsThe physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.Work
ConditionsThis job operates in a professional office environment.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment.US Military
Veterans are encouraged to applyIt is Insignia Technology Services,
LLC policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel
decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring,
training, promotion, compensation, benefits termination, are made
without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: Insignia Technology Services LLC, Newport News , Marketing and Social Media Specialist, Advertising , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!