Sheet Metal Mechanic
Company: Integrity Staffing
Location: Newport News
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Three years of experience as a first class Sheet Metal
- Experience in the installation of foundations, ventilation,
bulkheads, shipboard furniture and sheet metal fabrication shop
- Aircraft/Industrial/Commercial sheet metal experience is
- Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings,
blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types,
datum and reference lines.
- Comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of
- Layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly. Experience
using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns), and
shop equipment (drill press, press break, Shears).
- Mobile Equipment operation is a plus (JLG, Scissor Lift).
- Must be able to climb up and down vertical ladders, bend,
squat, kneel, work in confined spaces & around moving equipment and
any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Keywords: Integrity Staffing, Newport News , Sheet Metal Mechanic, Engineering , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!