Location: Newport News
Posted on: April 1, 2021
- Prepares and coordinates the plans and schedules for new or
- Determines, monitors, and reviews costs, operational budgets
and schedules, and manpower requirements.
- Supports and participates in negotiations with customer.
- Analyzes effects of projects upon various areas such as
Engineering, Facilities, and the labor pool to determine the most
practical and cost-efficient methods to obtain the required
- Resolves proposal preparation problems and assesses the
progress against established plans and parameters.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as
schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, fund allocations, and
work requirements.QUALIFIFCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of experience.Master's Degree and
4 years of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be
substituted for Bachelor's degree. 8 years of non-related exempt
experience can be substituted for Bachelor's degree. An Apprentice
Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be
substituted for Bachelor's degree.
- This position will allow for part time remote work, onsite work
may be required.
- Clearance is not required, but would be preferred.
- Travel and driving are not required.
- Ability to coordinate with several stakeholders to develop
- Proficient in the use of Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and
- Able to systematically organize information and communicate
effectively with others.
- Citizenship is required. WHAT ARE 3 THINGS THE HIRING MANAGER
IS LOOKING FOR?
- Quick LearnerWHY IS THIS POSITION NEEDED?
- Coordination of content development and logistics of large
meetings with NAVSEA and the prime contractor.
- Maintenance of WORD and SharePoint Templates used by
- Tracking and processing of engineering funding requests About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Newport News , Project Manager, Executive , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!