Assistant Front Office Manager
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: November 16, 2021
JOB SUMMARYUnder general direction, the Assistant Front Office
Manager assist the management team with overseeing daily operations
of the Front Desk and Reservations while delegating and assigning
projects to Front Desk Managers, Assistant Front Desk Managers,
Front Desk Agents, and Reservations team.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Ensure quality assurance standards of hospitality are provided
to all members, owners, and guests on property and/or via
- Effectively handle incidents and guests concerns in a timely
and professional manner to ensure high levels of guest
satisfaction. Alert management team of potential serious
- Comply with corporate initiatives and policies including
quality assurance initiatives.
- Assist Front Office Manager/Director with managing resort
- Implement staff incentives for team members who go beyond
expectations to reach departmental goals.
- Assists with adjustments in departmental policies and
- Serves as department manager in the absence of Front Office
- Able to perform all job functions of Front Desk Manager,
Assistant Front Desk Manager, and Front Desk Agent.
- Perform quality assurance audit checklist quarterly for the
Assistant Front Desk Managers and the Front Desk Agents.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent.EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in the customer service
- A minimum of six (6) months of supervisory experience in the
customer service field required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis
position provides immediate supervision to direct reports. Oversee
and controls the work performance of others in a close working
relationship, often in the same room or close proximity. A portion
of the time may be spent performing individual tasks similar to
those performed by direct reports. May participate in the
interview, selection and training processes as assigned. May be
responsible for assigning work to direct reports, reviewing results
in accordance to policies and procedures, and providing
recommendations to management.LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include any licenses or
certifications.SKILLS & ABILITIESThis position requires the
capability to understand and follow both oral and written
directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business
English and office practices. Must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers.Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand how to develop and implement business
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
distractions.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPlease note that Hilton Grand
Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as
ofAugust 02, 2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company
you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to
HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but
it will take time until our separate operating systems, employment
policies and benefits are fully integrated.As a result, for a
period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging
from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Newport News , Assistant Front Office Manager, Executive , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!