Assistant Operations Manager
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development.SALARY: $112,000 - $126,000COMPANY:Budweiser. Bud
Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of
America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more
to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We
believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for
people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big
to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the
Challenge?ROLE SUMMARY: If you are interested in a hands-on,
continuous improvement-oriented, fast-paced role in a world-class
manufacturing environment then our Assistant Operations Manager
role is for you. In this role, you will develop, monitor, and
maintain production plans, warehouse, and material inventories, and
production and shipping schedules to ensure excellent process
performance and product quality while managing highly automated,
complex processes in a fast-paced environment. This is an
opportunity to drive continuous improvement initiatives, build
relationships and influencing skills as well as technical skills
while leading the team responsible for half of the production
within the packaging department.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for packaging and maintenance operations.
- Ensure that quality and safety standards are met.
- Supervise salaried and hourly employees in a union
- Lead development of and monitoring of all critical control
points to ensure consistency and quality of all products.
- Utilize VPO tools to achieve KPI targets and close gaps in
performance (root cause analysis, Gap Analysis, MCRS meeting
schedules, and action logs, 5
- Why's, PDCA and SDCA cycles, etc.).
- Ability to understand financial drivers for assigned areas and
initiate processes to control costs.
- Coach and develop direct reports for career advancement within
the company.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Science, or a Management
- Demonstrated ability to manage a 24 hour/7 day a week
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, technical, and
- Must be team-oriented.
- Ability to extract, evaluate, and utilize data for process
improvement from applicable systems, such as SAP, IMS, Brewery Data
Warehouse, QI Analyst, etc.
- Familiar with Quality Assurance, Utilities, and the Brewing
- Ability to relocate within the brewery system for future growth
opportunities is preferred.WHY ANHEUSER-BUSCH:Anheuser-Busch has
always dreamed big. It's who we are as a company. It's our culture.
It's our heritage. But more than ever, it's our future. A future
where we're always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to
meet life's moments. Even when they're hard. A future where we keep
dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be.
And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunities
for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful
difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that
everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and
Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of
- Free Beer!
- Relocation assistance available
- $5,000 sign-on bonusAs the leading global brewer,
Anheuser-Busch -InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to
continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a
unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity
and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.REQUIRE ADDITIONAL
ASSISTANCE?Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and
mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a
result of your disability. We will make a determination on your
request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If
you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch
Careers website, please email .
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Newport News , Assistant Operations Manager, Executive , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!