O365 Project Manager
Location: Newport News
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience in
Project Management in software development life cycle, Project
Management tools, PMO office operations and implementation,
Agile/Scrum in the GCC high and M365 tenant. This position will
primary be responsible to interface with key stakeholders; apply
technical proficiency across different stages of the Software
Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation,
Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important
role in creating the high level design artifacts; to deliver high
quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all
types of testing and support activities related to implementation,
transition and warranty; part of a learning culture, where teamwork
and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and
diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance to Atlanta,
GA or be willing to relocate to the area.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience with Project Management in software development life
cycle, Project Management tools, PMO office operations and
implementation, Agile/ScrumExperience in migration from On premise
to GCC high cloud
Experience in compliance, risk and security management related to
GCC high cloud implementations
- Experience in O365 GCC High tenant is a must.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project Management in
software development life cycle, Project Management tools, PMO
office operations and implementation
- At least 7 years of experience in project scoping, estimation
- At least 10 years of experience in successfully delivering
Microsoft or Java/Web technologies based solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in experience in Business
Process Consulting, problem definition, Large program transition,
Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 2 years of experience in Enterprise Change Management
(ECM) best practices.
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile/Scrum, CSM/SAFe
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in
managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, Newport News , O365 Project Manager, Executive , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!