Company: Hope, Unity, Freedom Center, Inc.
Location: Newport News
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany OverviewThe Hope Unity and Freedom Center
is a diverse team of professionals providing psychosocial day
support to male and female adults with a primary mental health
diagnosis, dual diagnosis, and/or a coexisting disorder. -Our work
helps to decrease psychiatric hospitalization and provide
stabilization of individuals with less intervention in the
community. By providing daily routine and structure in a safe
environment, each individual is able to achieve their best and
improve their quality of life.Position SummaryAs a Program Manager
with the Hope, Unity and Freedom (H.U.F.) Center, you are provided
the opportunity to make a difference in the daily functioning of
adults in need. - Program Managers are the leaders of their site,
managing all employee relations, expectations, and supervisory
interventions, amongst other duties. - Program Managers are the
ultimate resource within each site to address staff and client
needs. - Our Program Managers use their skillsets and leadership
expertise to improve the lives of those we service while assisting
in the professional growth of our clinicians. - Role
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree from an accredited college
or university with a focus on Social Work, or a related field.
- Must possess 3 years of documented experience working within
the mental health field.
- Must be able to complete and pass: a CPR/First Aid
certification; Handle with Care physical and/or verbal intervention
training; annual tuberculosis (TB) screening test; and clear a
criminal background and central registry check.
- Must have a valid Virginia Driver's License.
- Strong and assertive personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective leadership and time management skillsets
- Supervisory experience required.Position Responsibilities:
- Supervise all staff on duty, including scheduling, client
crises, and leadership interventions, as needed.
- Provide quality assurance/improvement reviews on assigned
- Ensure all structured and scheduled service commence at the
- Coordinate and co-facilitate daily staff related meetings.
- Process all company business related telephone calls and other
inquiries during the absence of the Executive Director.
- Maintain and assign caseload of client and case management
- Provide other professional services as assigned (i.e. groups,
in-service trainings, etc.)
- Oversee client annex programming services.
- Monitor the facilities, including client sign-in and
- Meet with the Executive Director and Director of Clinical
Services at least once per month to discuss and recommend program
- Open and close the facility using security access, as delegated
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is required that all employees
wear pre-approved masks as designated by the CDC guidelines, to
include surgical masks, KN95 masks, or N95 masks.
- Perform other related assigned duties by the Executive
Director. -Benefits and Perks
- Heath, Vision and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Time
Off, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!FLSA status:
ExemptReports to: Executive Director - - - - - - -Supervises: All
staff on duty and scheduled services - - - - - -Powered by
Keywords: Hope, Unity, Freedom Center, Inc., Newport News , Program Manager, Executive , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!