Company: Gecko Hospitality
Posted on: January 18, 2023
45 hour Work Week!
Premium casual-themed restaurant in the Chesapeake, VA. area has an
opening. This is an exciting brand! $65K Salary 45 hour Work Week!
DAYS Benefits Package
Is working in a place where you feel welcome and you know you
belong important to you? Are you looking for a supportive workplace
that prioritizes safety and has YOUR back? Do you want a career
where you can be yourself, become your best, and drive the success
of a popular neighborhood bakery-caf-- concept?
If so we are looking for YOU!
We are in search of a Restaurant Manager that will always strive to
meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on
a daily basis. To become the Restaurant Manager of this Casual
establishment, apply today for our location in Chesapeake, VA.
We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to
win, and can build sales. We are a great company for talented
Restaurant Manager professionals to make their mark! Don't miss
this fresh, exciting, and rewarding career opportunity as a
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager sets the standard for
service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest
experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils'
staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the
restaurant. The Restaurant Manager must demonstrate skill and care
when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring, and
managing team members. As a Restaurant Manager, you will spend more
than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must
exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict
in the restaurant. Ideal managers will have 2+ years of restaurant
management experience in a full-service environment.
Plus Quarterly Bonus opportunity
- Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Paid Time Off- Vacation and Holidays
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Employee Discounts on Food and Other Fine Retailers
- The Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high-volume
restaurant management experience
- The Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and
- The Restaurant Manager should have a track record of achieving
- The Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty,
integrity, and guest orientated philosophy
- The Restaurant Manager should have open availability
- This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs
- You can work flexible hours, including weekends.
- You want to grow your career - Proven ability to direct,
motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to pass a background check
To learn more about this role in Chesapeake, VA, and other openings
with the same company please send your resume by return email.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Keywords: Gecko Hospitality, Newport News , Manager, Executive , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!