Licensed Nurse 2nd Shift
Company: Charter Senior Living - Newport News
Location: Newport News
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Licensed Nurse 2nd Shift
Why Charter Senior Living?
"It truly feels like a family at Charter. The residents are an
extension of my family now. I love coming to their home and helping
them stay healthy by assisting them with their medications and
care. I love to chat with them and laugh, because at Charter our
values include "Have fun while serving". We are charged with
enhancing the human spirit of our residents, but they are really
enhancing my spirit." -Charter Senior Living Associate Offering
Health Insurance for Full Time Associates
Charter Benefits - Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offer monthly- Earn an extra $100 per
month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus Your potential is unlimited. As a small
boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our
Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our
associates to feel like they a career and an opportunity to grow.
Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an
organization that is committed to the future of their Associates.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Licensed Nurse (LPN/LVN) is responsible for
all duties in relation to safely administering medications and
treatments to the residents in a professional and caring
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and appropriately documents on the 24 hour
- Understands the resident alert status and documents
appropriately in the resident's record.
- Maintains confidentiality with resident and fellow employee's
- Notifies Resident Care Coordinator /Executive Director/HSD of
resident changes of condition.
- Assists with monthly medication records as needed.
- Assists with cycle fill or re-ordering of medications.
- Monitors medications that arrive from the pharmacy.
- Timely notifies the pharmacy of any discrepancies. OTHER
REQUIREMENTS: Must be a Licensed Nurse in the appropriate state
Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly population.
Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
Preferred proficiency in English. Attends in-services monthly
required for position. Receives and maintains CPR
All offers of employment are subject to passing background
Equal Opportunity Employer
CORE VALUES To Serve with Heart
To Serve with Purpose
To Serve with Courage
To Have Fun While Serving JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living - Newport News, Newport News , Licensed Nurse 2nd Shift, Healthcare , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!