Registered Nurse (RN) - Increased Rates
Company: Select Medical Corp
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital*A joint venture with
Select Medical & Riverside Health System*Yorktown, VAFull-time
Registered Nurse (RN)***NEW COMPETIVE PAYSCALE ***New Student Loan
Assistance Program!!Shift Hours: 7:00pm to 7:30am to include some
weekendsBenefits of becoming a nurse with us:We strive to provide
our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance-- after your first full year of
- Clinical Ladder program Responsibilities As an RN at one of our
medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an
interdisciplinary team of clinicians. --You will work closely with
other clinicians to include Therapists --- Physical, Occupational
and Speech Language Pathologists. --On each shift you will partner
with a Nursing Assistant partner and handle a manageable case
load.-- --Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals
and milestones on their individual patient care plan.--
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families. Qualifications
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire. Preferred qualifications--that will make
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred. Additional Data At Select
Medical---s Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced
treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical,
physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple TraumasWe employ over 50,000 people across the country
and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and
every day across our four divisions. Our mission is to provide an
exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and
recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a
vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors -
celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered,
creating change, thinking first and building trust.We'd love for
you to join the team!Select Medical is committed to having a
workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for
employment, and employees are treated during employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law.#CB
Keywords: Select Medical Corp, Newport News , Registered Nurse (RN) - Increased Rates, Healthcare , Yorktown, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!