CNA - Facility Staffing ($17-27/hr) Newport News
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 14, 2022
$17 - 27/hrGeneral Purpose:The Certified Nursing Assistant and
Nurse Aide is responsible for the tasks of personal care and
incidental activities of daily living for patients of all ages in
inpatient facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes and other
institutions. Performs care and delegated tasks as directed by the
nursing plan of care and/or supervisor as permitted by policies and
procedures of the facility and allowed under state law/regulation.
-Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Licensed CNA
- Current CPR Certification
- Updated TB Test
- Six months of -experience in a comparable job classification
and/or as required by contracted facility.
- Pass criminal and abuse background checks, when required by the
State(s) in which employed.Working Conditions & Physical Effort: -
- Work is normally performed in clinics, schools, hospitals,
nursing homes, patient homes or occupational settings.
- Work environment involves frequent exposure to communicable
diseases, blood borne pathogens and/or potentially infectious or
hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive
safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment
(e.g. face masks, goggles, latex and or non-latex gloves).
- Requires normal, correctable vision and hearing.
- Ability to stretch, bend, stoop, twist, stand, sit, walk, reach
and climb stairs.
- Medium physical activity that may require constant lifting,
carrying, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Newport News , CNA - Facility Staffing ($17-27/hr) Newport News, Healthcare , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!