Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), On Call
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 16, 2022
BAYADA -Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team in our office. -
This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit
basis in territories throughout -Williamsburg/Newport News, VA. -
-This office is office is hiring an on call nurse that is available
either Monday-Thursdays 5:00pm-8:30am or Friday at 5:00pm-Monday at
8:30am (all weekend). These visits will be in the
Williamsburg/Newport News area. -$1,000 Sign on Bonus Available
-One year prior clinical experience as a licensed LPN is required.
- -BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required. - - -Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Licensed Practical Nurse
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- A current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! -As an accredited,
regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider,
BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded
in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and
environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Newport News , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), On Call, Healthcare , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!