Caregiver $15-$18 + $500 sign-on BONUS
Company: Commonwise Home Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $15-$18 hourlyRewarding, flexible,
high-paying job with great benefits such as healthcare, paid time
off and more. Part time and full time positions available.Day to
Day ResponsibilitiesOur Caregivers work directly with clients in
their homes. They provide services ranging from companionship, meal
preparation, transportation, and medication reminders to
transferring, bathing, dressing and other personal care.What
differentiates a Caregiving job from other fields like retail,
hospitality or childcare is:
- Developing long-lasting relationships with clients and their
- Creating a work schedule that meets your availability
- Supporting families with dependable care during their times of
- Serving as an advocate for clients in community settings.
- Joining a high-performing, mission-oriented organization.
- Working 1x1 with clients so you can focus on quality care.
- Mobile friendly care plans and (minimal) charting!Benefits and
- Top of the market pay (will consider matching bona fide
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off bonus
- Referral bonusAbout Commonwise:Commonwise is an independently
owned, non-medical in home care services provider. We are
distinguished by the high quality of our care and operations teams.
Commonwise outperforms competitors for two main reasons: 1) we pay
our Caregivers industry-leading wages and 2) we employ Registered
Nurse Care Managers to closely oversee client and Caregiver
relationships. Commonwise Home Care is an equal opportunity
employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit
discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any
legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran
status, uniformed servicemember status, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or
related medical conditions), age (40 and over), national origin or
ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information
(including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration
protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal
opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our
operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee,
including supervisors and co-workers.
Keywords: Commonwise Home Care, Newport News , Caregiver $15-$18 + $500 sign-on BONUS, Healthcare , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!