Registered Nurse (RN) - Increased Rates - Day Shift
Company: Riverside Rehab Hospital
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Overview:Walk-In Registered Nurse Interview DaysEvery Tuesday
from 2pm to 4pmMeet the leadership team and tour the hospital!No
RSVP is required.
Location:Riverside Rehab - Coastal Virginia ES250 Josephs
DriveYorktown, Virginia 23693
Current Opportunities:Full-Time Registered Nurse (Day & Night
Shift)*New competitive rates*
We look forward to meeting you!
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital*A joint venture with Select
Medical & Riverside Health System*Yorktown, VA
Full-time Registered Nurse (RN)
***NEW COMPETIVE PAYSCALE ***New Student Loan Assistance
Shift Hours: 7:00am to 7:30pm
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:We strive to provide our
employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance after your first full year of
- Clinical Ladder programResponsibilities:As an RN at one of our
medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an
interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will work closely with
other clinicians to include Therapists - Physical, Occupational and
Speech Language Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a
Nursing Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load.
Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and
milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.Preferred qualifications that will make
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional Data:At Select
Medical's Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced treatment
and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical,
emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple TraumasWe employ over 50,000 people across the country
and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and
every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Riverside Rehab Hospital, Newport News , Registered Nurse (RN) - Increased Rates - Day Shift, Healthcare , Yorktown, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!