Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Old Dominion Rehabilitation and Nursing
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 17, 2022
- Registered Nurse (RN)*
- \*\*\* Sign ON Bonus\*\*\* $5,000 (Paid out in two
increments-90days and 6 months of employment)*
Committed to promoting wellness, healing, and independence for all
lives we touch.
Eastern Healthcare is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to
provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the
day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such
supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and
Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our
facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to
maintain the highest degree
of quality care at all times.
This RN position provides several benefits including: *overtime
opportunities, paid in-service training, referral and incentive
bonuses*, and *employee recognition programs*.
*Pay and Compensation: *Youll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic
bonuses ranging in amounts based on facility demand.
Additional compensation includes:
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Referral Bonus when a friend you referred to us joins our
- PayActiv, - Access to Earned Income Prior to Pay Day in the
- Tuition reimbursement through ECPI
- Corporate childcare program in the works!
About us: Eastern Health Group is a family of skilled nursing
facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and
quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting
people. Were committed to creating a nurturing, family-like
atmosphere where staff develop meaningful relationships with
residents and where exceptional patient outcomes are the
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Registered Nurse with current state license.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift fifty (50) or more pounds. Physical work is a
primary part (more than 70%) of job.
- Able to stand and/or walk for more than four (4) hours per
- Able to bend and/or stoop for more than one (1) hour at a
- Work Schedule for the Registered Nurse (RN): *
With the flexible hours that we are offering, this Registered Nurse
(RN) position can be full-time or part-time. Shifts include days,
nights, and weekends. *We are willing to work around YOUR
Location: 4 Ridgewood Pkwy Newport News,VA 23602,USA, Newport News,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: Old Dominion Rehabilitation and Nursing, Newport News , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!