Weekend Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2023
BAYADA Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Weekend Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team. This office
services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in
territories throughout Williamsburg, VA. This is a per diem
position. Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about
opportunities in your area. One year prior clinical experience as a
licensed RN is required. BAYADA has a special purpose: to help
people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort,
independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their
families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered
with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values,
affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the
medical care required. Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement. Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in VA.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! Sponsor-RHHRNAs an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint
venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment
decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to
sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual
orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status,
or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal,
state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications
from people with these identities or who are members of other
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Newport News , Weekend Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Healthcare , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!