Physician / ObGyn / Virginia / Locum or Permanent / OBGYN opportunity just north of Norfolk, VA Job
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Seeking Board Certified OB/GYN Physician - Call is currently
- Well established practice, with two sites.
- Provide care related to pregnancy, childbirth, and the female
- Treat and counsel women throughout their pregnancy and deliver
- Diagnose and treat health issues specific to women, such as
breast cancer, cervical cancer, hormonal disorders, and symptoms
related to menopause. Will need to have empathy for patients and a
good bedside manner. Strong communication skills, an ability to
thrive under stressful conditions and the ability to multitask.
Examine patients, obtain medical histories, and order, perform, and
interpret diagnostic tests and counsel patients on diet, hygiene,
and preventive health care. Compensation & Benefits:
- One Hospital.
- Profit Sharing and 401k.
- Offering Health, Dental, vision and Life Insurance.
- Generous leave.
- All Licenses and fees paid.
- Liability Insurance paid Practice Information: The experienced
team of board-certified OB/GYNs and support staff offer
patient-focused care that meets a woman s health care needs at all
stages of life. The women s health specialists perform in-office
procedures and surgery to diagnose and treat many gynecological
conditions. They also offer onsite lab tests and ultrasounds. In
addition to routine gynecology care and complete obstetrical care,
the full-service OB/GYN practice specializes in infertility
evaluation and treatment. Our physicians see and treat most high
risk obstetrical patients and consult with Eastern Virginia Medical
School. High risk pregnancies include and is not limited to
Diabetics, Preeclampsia, Hypertension, multiples to include twins
and triplets, STD's and high BMI's. The team also diagnoses and
manages many common women s health issues, such as menorrhagia and
menopause. They also specialize in urogynecology, providing
compassionate and complete care for women struggling with urinary
incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse. The Community:
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well
as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- No.2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local
colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for
science and technology, high school for the arts
- Population/Service Area-650,000. 45 minutes to Atlantic Ocean,
70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hour s to Washington DC. Average Home
Price $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons. Three airports to choose
from How to Apply:APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to for more
details. I have openings nationwide, so when applying please
include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US
Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa. Position ID: EC203422
Keywords: Confidential, Newport News , Physician / ObGyn / Virginia / Locum or Permanent / OBGYN opportunity just north of Norfolk, VA Job, Healthcare , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!