Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Newport News
Posted on: December 7, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Vascular Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & Responsibilities
- Performs noninvasive vascular ultrasound examinations, demonstrating the skills and knowledge to assess technical data reflective of patient status relative to age and specific needs, and to assist in the interpretation of same, providing preliminary impressions as appropriate.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.Requirements:
- Graduate of a formal vascular ultrasound program or equivalent level of training and experience, in accordance with ICAVL guidelines.
- Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) as Registered Vascular Technologist or by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as Registered Vascular Sonographer required.
- Minimum of two years experience preferred; will consider new graduate from an accredited vascular ultrasound program, or Registry eligible applicant.
- Valid Basic Cardiac Life Support/CPR (BCLS) certification required.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Vascular Technician, Vascular Tech, RVT, Vascular
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Newport News , Vascular Tech, Healthcare , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!