Surgical: Sterile Processing Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: April 25, 2019
Surgical: Sterile Processing TechMedPro Healthcare Staffing, a
Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality
Sterile Processing Tech for a contract with one of our top
healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all
our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the Sterile
Processing Tech is to perform and participate in decontamination,
cleaning, assembling, packaging, scanning, sterilization, storage
and distribution of reusable surgical instrumentation and
- Decontaminates and sterilizes instruments, medical supplies and
equipment, and assembles, wraps and sterilizes trays of
- Follows proper standard precautions while in decontamination
and sterilization areas.
- Monitors biological and chemical wash solution to ensure
quality and consistency for decontamination of instruments and
- Sorts mismatched sets of instruments, trays, and medical
equipment and makes them available to sterile processing customers
in a timely manner.
- Performs environmental maintenance duties and assists in
maintaining inventory levels in sterile processing, the operating
room, and in equipment storage areas.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety
- Sterile Processing Technician certification preferred
- Two years of Sterile Processing Tech experience preferred,
ideally in a critical care setting
- Current CPR Certification
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a
policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and
applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the
legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are
based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and
performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Sterile Processing Tech, Sterile Processing Technician,
Central Sterile Processing Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Newport News , Surgical: Sterile Processing Tech, Healthcare , Norfolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!