Food & Beverage Service Ambassador (Busch Gardens)
Company: Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Food Service Ambassador
$350 Sign On Bonus! We've got 350 reasons to join the Busch Gardens
family! Here is how you can serve up exciting opportunities that
ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus
Hungry for a job where you can deliver great guest service in a
fun, fast-paced, one-of-a-kind environment? Do you want more than
just a taste of success? Looking to get your fill of variety and
excitement? This opportunity will deliver real satisfaction!
What you get to do:
As a Food Service Ambassador, you'll ensure a great eating
experience for our guests in a variety of venues, including
restaurants, carts/kiosks, specialty snack carts, coffee shops,
dessert stations, etc. Wherever you serve, you will:
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests
- Provide information to guests on food & beverage products being
- Make recommendations to fit each guest's needs
- Support dietary restrictions, allergies and special needs
- Take orders in a prompt manner and ensure execution of
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Operate cash register
- Maintain monies and sales information for audit and
- Follow proper cash handling procedures
- Prepare/carry vending trays
What it takes to succeed:
- At least 16 years old
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- Ability to learn/use point of sale (cash register) systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand extensively
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, in a variety of weather
- Completion of all training, including ServSafe and RCS
Responsible Vendor Training
- Flexibility in working varied shifts
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Food service and/or theme park experience highly desirable
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you'll enjoy a fun, fast-paced
environment and great teammates, as well as:
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
Getting a job at Busch Gardens is as easy as can be - you won't
even have to leave your home!
- Start by completing our on-line application
- Receive a link to take our virtual job tryout - be sure to
check your spam email
- Self-schedule a "job placement" phone call
- If you meet our criteria, you'll get a job offer on the
- Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork
Join the team!
If you're looking for the opportunity to make the most of your
abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry
leader, we're looking for you!
Busch Gardens Williamsburg is committed to the health and safety of
our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state
and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction
industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and
cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be
modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies,
public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific
knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.
Keywords: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Newport News , Food & Beverage Service Ambassador (Busch Gardens), Hospitality & Tourism , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!