Housekeeper (Part time)
Company: Charter Senior Living - Williamsburg
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Why Charter Senior Living?
"I believe in the Charter Mission.-- To Enhance the Human Spirit. I
do this every day as I help care for our residents.-- They may need
extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I
am enhancing their spirit.-- I feel honored to make such a
difference in someone's life!-----Charter Senior Living
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates Charter
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).----
- Health Insurance--
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
--Your potential is unlimited.-- As a small boutique company, we
are committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just
a "job".-- We want each of our associates to feel like they have a
career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how
you can become part of an organization that is committed to the
future of their Associates.
POSITION SUMMARY--The housekeeper is responsible for the delivery
of housekeeping services to each resident in the community.--
Assume cleaning responsibilities for all residences and common
areas on a scheduled basis.-- Keep all areas of the community
clean, neat, attractive and safe for residents, guests and team
members at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean resident apartments, which includes but is not limited
to: changing bed linens, dust furniture, vacuum, empty
wastebaskets, clean and sanitize bathroom and kitchenette.
- Clean common areas and public restrooms by dusting furniture,
vacuuming, washing windows, and sanitizing daily.
- Maintain a housekeeping cart in a clean and orderly
- Keeping a linen and cleaning supplies inventory. Notifying
community Housekeeping Services Coordinator or Environmental
Services Director when items will need to be ordered.
- Monitoring and notifying the Housekeeping Services Coordinator
or Environmental Services Director of maintenance
- Handle all resident concerns and complaints with finesse and in
a caring, polite and professional manner.
- Perform other duties that may be set by the corporation or
specified by the Executive Director, Housekeeping Services
Coordinator, or Environmental Services Director; completing all
assigned duties which may change from time to time according to
resident needs, staffing levels, and working circumstances.
- Exposure to blood/body fluid likely.
- Be able to safely lift 50 pounds independently and more with
assistance. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling, moving of equipment, climbing,
bending, and stooping. Requires visual acuity and the ability to
interpret requests from residents and staff. Able to climb stairs
- Must be able to pass background check.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living - Williamsburg, Newport News , Housekeeper (Part time), Hospitality & Tourism , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!