Company: Kingsmill Resort
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Overview: This position provides service and assists conference
attendees to ensure groups meetings are successful. Individuals
must meet all property service standards, Preferred Standards and
provide Four Diamond Service. Reports to the VP of Sales
- Greets guests, making them feel welcome.
- Work with each PIC and introduce yourself, review services
available, provide restrooms, house phones and business center
locations, as well as provide them with contact info.
- Coordinate with Conference Planners to create group welcome
packets and distribute VIP amenity forms.
- Assist guests with business center administrative tasks; this
includes but is not limited to; printing, coping, faxes and general
area recommendations ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Coordinate groups by working closely with Conference Services,
Destination Services, Front Office, Housekeeping and Audio Visual
- Coordinate with department managers to resolve guest concerns
in a timely, equitable manner.
- Ship packages for conference guests, track arrival of packages
delivered by the warehouse staff and charge guests.
- Proactively check conference sets for accuracy to the Banquet
Event Order and work with departments to make necessary
- Proactively check that the conference rooms and public areas
are maintained clean, neat and equipment is working properly.
- Act as a liaison between the conference group's Person in
Charge (PIC) and property departments to communicate changes,
- Call breaks to banquet staff so rooms can be refreshed, assist
with room refreshes and room turns as needed.
- Create Daily line Up: Internal document of daily events,
restaurant hours, occupancy, etc. and email to leadership and
Xpress Content Manager.
- Run change log report from Sales Force.
- Attend daily Huddle (BEO meeting) and weekly distribution
- Assist with dining, golf, and spa reservations as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide excellent guest services while handling
multiple tasks and multiple guests
- Possess strong written and verbal communication and
- Ability to lift, push, pull a minimum of 40 pounds, stand
and/or walk for an extended period of time during an 8 hour shift,
stoop, kneel, reach or perform foot and hand actions.
- Ability to provide excellent guest services
- High School Diploma, required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Delphi, Opera strongly
- Minimum of 2 years of hotel/resort or public industry customer
contact experience required
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays
Keywords: Kingsmill Resort, Newport News , Conference Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!