Dishwasher in Williamsburg, VA at Fords Colony Country Club
Company: Williamsburg, VA, United States
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Dishwasher Responsible for duties such as dishes, cleanliness of
kitchen, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production
of food items, as well as closing and storage for individual work
station as needed.
- Responsible for set-up of daily par/prep and organization of
the daily work station.
- Responsible for the opening, set-up and operation of
dishwashing machine, the sink pot scrub station and all ware
- Responsible for the disposal of all food waste, trash
receptacles and break down of boxes and larger containers to be
placed in dumpsters.
- Must sweep and mop kitchen floors, walk-ins, storerooms,
employee break room and kitchen office, etc. as directed.
- Preparation of and storage of all food items necessary to
operate kitchen in adherence with ClubCorp quality standards.
- Upkeep of items used by others, ie. lettuces ,vegetables and
fruits if required.
- Assist in receiving and procurement of all goods purchased by
kitchen in an orderly fashion in accordance with safety and
- Communicate with Chef(s) when special products (ie.chemicals)
are needed or having problems with equipment and tools.
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure
delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware
of team members and the environment and participate as a member of
the team. Day to Day:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it
may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of
different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job,
you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just
as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may
be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up
with business needs.
- Be able to follow instructions well as directed.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- Any previous experience in stewarding or kitchen prep is
- High school diploma preferred
Keywords: Williamsburg, VA, United States, Newport News , Dishwasher in Williamsburg, VA at Fords Colony Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!