Posted on: November 13, 2023
- Direct and assist each individual General Manager and staff in
the immediate and long term operations of their restaurant, toward
the end results of optimum sales and profitability.
- Direct and assist each restaurant management team in achieving
and maintaining the highest level of QSC by verifying all shift
managers can demonstrate all principles of shift management.
- Interview and hire store management personnel based on store
needs. Work with the General Manager and be responsible for the
satisfactory completion of Management Development Program by all
management personnel while maintaining good management retention.
Must develop managers for the long term growth of the company.
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with General Managers in adhering to
all McDonald's people practices and maintain crew staffing levels
in all assigned stores based on store needs Together with GMs
create a fun atmosphere in all stores, while training and
developing all members of the crew and keeping turnover low.
- Analyze the sales trends of assigned stores in order to
identify negative sales patterns and opportunities for sales gains.
Implement store programs to increase the sales and correct the
negative trends through promotional or operational programs.
- Administer written performance reviews to General Managers
every six months while at the same time making sure the General
Managers administer the same to both shift managers and the crew
- Lead the introduction of new products, procedures, and
equipment, and implement the basic programs and systems of our
business. For all new products beat the co-op projections.
- Complete Customer Experience Visits on each store four times
per month as well as complete Food Safety visits on each store on
different shift managers each month.
- Conduct weekly meetings with general managers to discuss
operations, people, maintenance, training and customer feedback.
Also discuss progress toward goals and fix any opportunities
identified during the discussions.
- Meet the profit objectives established by management.Additional
Info Additional--Job Requirements--
- Must have 2 years in a Restaurant Supervisor role of multiple
- Strong verbal and written skills are a must. Job Industries
Food & RestaurantJob Summary: To manage the operations, staff, and
business results of multiple McDonalds restaurants. To provide
operational perspective and leadership that improve their
restaurants customer satisfaction and ensure that each meet
McDonalds standards. To assist Wheeler Org. leadership in tactical
development and operational deployments. To execute the plans and
programs of Wheeler Org.s Operator and Director of Operations. To
act as an ambassador for the McDonalds Brand in the community in
which we do business.Job Type: Full-time--Job
RequirementsQualifications: A proven track record of successfully
managing a McDonald's restaurant. Demonstrated ability to take on
additional responsibilities beyond store operations and experience
managing multiple units preferred. Excellent planning,
organizational and communication skills. Knowledge of accounting
principles and experience in budgeting and analyzation of financial
statements. Must have strong written and verbal skills.Required
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: McDonald's, Newport News , Area Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Yorktown, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!