Payroll Clerk - Temp
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Future Looks Brighter Through Glass!
As we transform our industry together, our people are seizing
opportunities to transform their career paths. One opportunity for
advancement is through our programs and internships. So much is
possible for those who work hard and challenge themselves to be
their very best.
- Maintains all hourly payroll files
- Maintains control and reconciles weekly payroll for the
- Responsible for balancing general ledger interfaces for hourly
- Prepares regular and special payroll reports
- Enters and records shift changes as necessary
- Inputs and balances payroll data to ensure accuracy
- Resolves employee pay questions
- Responsible for any payroll Sarbanes-Oxley activity at the
- Support Accounting
- Offer training and support to supervisors
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Business or
- 3-4 years experience
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution &
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relaxed and contemporary dress code
- Education Assistance program
- Adoption Assistance program
- and much more...
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious
and collaborative, we'd like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that
attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture
that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while
encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or
without reasonable accommodations.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order
to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact
O-I at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your
request and your contact information.
Keywords: Owens-Illinois, Newport News , Payroll Clerk - Temp, Human Resources , Toano, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!