.NET Software Developer
Location: Newport News
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description Job Description: At Leidos, everything we do is
built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers,
our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and
culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to
make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through
information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust
benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching
401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision
coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance;
tuition reimbursement and more. The Defense Group of Leidos is
looking for a talented .NET Software Engineers to support our
programs in Newport News, VA. As a .NET Software Engineer, you will
work with a team of high-level engineers blazing the path by
engaging in the next phase of Air Force Intelligence programs. You
will employ the SDLC within a Scrum environment as you weave the
coded web of next generation DoD software innovations and
solutions. Your playground will be the .NET framework, and your
tools will be C#, Entity Framework, and a Microsoft backend to keep
the release train rolling. The successful candidate will be
detail-oriented, high speed/low drag self-starter who is able to
work closely in a team driven collaborative environment. Remote
work flexibility may be offered as a 3 days in office / 2 days
telework. This position will require you to obtain and maintain a
TS/SCI security clearance after you join Leidos. Primary
- Execute precision development and maintenance of software
applications within the cadence and velocity of the team through
the application of designated framework(s).
- Convert requirements into functional software
- Generate code according to industry best practices and Defense
- Produce software documentation and engage in quality assurance
- Maintain established configuration management tactics.
- Collaborate daily with team members and program leadership.
- Bachelor of Science degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant
experience . Additional years of experience may be considered in
lieu of a degree.
- Previous experience with the following technologies: C#,
ASP.NET, Ajax, JQuery, Web Services (SOAP/REST), CSS, HTML, and
- Knowledge/experience with industry practices and design
- A b ility to work independently on larger, moderately complex
- Ability to professionally collaborate within the Scrum team and
- Capability to develop technical results with internal team
members and experts, while providing a deep analysis of impact to
the source code and functionality of the application.
- Provide coaching and peer review activities to lower-level
technical staff. SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship
and ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance. Preferred
- Experience with LINQ.
- Entity Framework or similar ORM.
- Git Source Control, Continuous Integration, Automated
- SECRET Clearanc e upgradable to TS SCI Pay Range: Pay Range
$74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00 The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Newport News , .NET Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!