Sr. .NET developer
Company: Apex Systems
Location: Newport News
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Job #: 1000830
- Support software development, enhancements, unit testing, and
- Convert requirements into functional web pages.
- Generate code according to software coding guidelines.
- Produce software documentation and runs software through unit
- Follow configuration management procedures.
- Perform other technical and documentation tasks.
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups.
Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual
- Bachelor's degree in a corresponding field related to Computer
Science and minimum 4-8 years of related experience. Additional
years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Previous experience with one or more of the following
technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, JQuery, Web Services (SOAP/REST),
CSS, HTML, and SQL.
- Knowledge/experience with common SDLCs.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and able to
obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience with LINQ.
- Entity Framework or similar ORM.
- Source Control, Continuous Integration, Configuration
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Management.
- Technical Writing.
- Agile / Scrum SDLC.
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Newport News , Sr. .NET developer, IT / Software / Systems , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!