Area Host/Hostess (Water Country USA)
Water Country USA Williamsburg
$200 Sign On Bonus! We've got 200 reasons to join the Water
Country USA family! Here is how you can jump into exciting
opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for
our guests and bonus up!
Are you just not satisfied until others are more than satisfied,
all the time, every time? Do you consistently expect to exceed
others expectations? Is good just never good enough for you? We're
looking for dedicated, diligent, energetic individuals to deliver
exceptional guest services throughout our theme parks.
What you get to do:
As an Area Host or Hostess, you'll ensure an exemplary level of
guest service, including engaging with guests and maintaining a
clean and safe environment through the park. Working in a team
environment, you will model a positive attitude, a high level of
energy and an unyielding commitment to quality. You will:
- Interact with others in a positive, professional manner
- Control guest flow in attraction waiting areas
- Continuously engage waiting guests in conversation
- Greet guests and provide excellent service in an efficient and
- Maintain area cleanliness
- Provide morning park prep prior to opening
- Work any front gate position as needed
What it takes to succeed:
- At least 16 years old
- Excellent communicate and interpersonal skills
- Dedication and pride in excellence of work
- Ability to initiate conversations with guests
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors, in a variety of
- Ability to promote and ensure a safe and secure
- Flexibility in working varied shifts
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you'll enjoy a fun, fast-paced
environment and great teammates, as well as:
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
Getting a job is as easy as can be - you won't even have to
leave your home!
- Start by completing our on-line application
- Receive a link to take our virtual job tryout - be sure to
check your spam email
- Self-schedule a "job placement" phone call
- If you meet our criteria, you'll get a job offer on the
- Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork
Join the team!
If you're looking for the opportunity to make the most of your
abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry
leader, we're looking for you!
Water Country USA is committed to the health and safety of our
guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and
local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry
leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and
cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be
modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies,
public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific
knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.