JPC 6627 - Designer
Company: Prolim Global
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking
OPENSHIFT/CLOUD ENGINEER for location Dallas,TX for one of our top
The candidate right for this role, OpenShift/Cloud Engineer,
will be accountable for engineering, support, automation and
thought leadership as it relates to Oncor's Platform-as-a-Service
offerings. They will assist with application migrations to Oncor's
Platform-as-a-Service offerings, and other related activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years' experience working with RedHat OpenShift
Infrastructure design, deployment and operational support.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux Containers (Docker), Kubernetes,
and deployment of containerized applications/microservices
- 2+ years' experience working with RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Experience with Java, JBoss, nginx, Node.js, and enterprise
- Specific knowledge and experience with migrating and
refactoring applications to containerized workloads
- Demonstrated skill in at least one or more configuration
management/scripting technology (such as
- Specific knowledge and experience provisioning multi-node HA
clusters - including monitoring, performance testing, and
- Experienced with automated deployment tools
- Deep conceptual and applied understanding of DevOps concepts,
tools, and practices
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, or
- Must have good analytic skills and the ability to apply these
skills in a multi-tasking environment where multiple projects will
require participation at a given time.
- Must have outstanding skills in communicating complex technical
issues, and providing comprehensive written, oral and/or digital
- Working knowledge of networking topics such as protocols,
firewalls, load balancer, etc.
- Must have the willingness to document, share knowledge and
train other members of the team.
- Experience with VMware technologies such as vCenter, vRA and
vRO and experience running OpenShift on bare metal
- Working knowledge of SSL certificate management
- Experience with Agile teams, tools, practices & ceremonies
(kanban, stand-ups, sprints, etc.)
- Keeps abreast of relevant industry leading standards and
- Container and Pod level Monitoring and Logging: Dynatrace,
- Experience working with IBM Cloud and/or AWS.
Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic, motivated and
hardworking. We expect our candidates to be integrated into our
results-driven and solution-oriented culture from the get-go. Our
team attains high-quality results on challenging projects; the
belief that outcomes are linked to one's effort rather than chance
and the tendency to personally set challenging yet realistic
About PROLIM Corporation :
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and
Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They
understand business as much as technology, and help their customers
improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value
technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM
Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture
Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking,
Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services
include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product
Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide
range of markets and industries.
Keywords: Prolim Global, Newport News , JPC 6627 - Designer, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!