(SMS) Client Care Coordinator - Remote
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BoomTown is looking for a remote, part-time client care
coordinator - we call them SMS Client Concierges! Our Concierge
team acts as a liaison between our clients and potential home
buyers or sellers.
In this role, you'll contact real estate internet leads on
behalf of our clients, real estate professionals, by providing text
coverage seven days per week. If you are customer focused and
interested in technology and the real estate industry, this is the
job for you!
You'll learn what it takes to convert online leads into business
opportunities for our clients through "speed to lead" and continued
follow up. You'll enjoy this innovative position if you thrive in a
goal-oriented, fast paced environment and enjoy following processes
in your work.
One of BoomTown's core values is to "Create Amazing
Experiences," so most importantly you should enjoy communicating
with people and creating lasting relationships for our clients
through personalized and quality conversations.
As an SMS Client Concierge you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all internet leads
through texting according to predefined processes.
- Learn and utilize scripts that help determine key information
like the lead's home buying time frame, desired location, price
point, interest in real estate etc.
- Identify and take appropriate action based on if the lead is
ready (or not) to speak with our client.
- Utilize our CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) for
documenting and logging interactions with potential home
- Consistently follow up on all viable leads that are
unresponsive, following predefined texting plans.
- Strive to achieve all measured goals which are focused on
conversation quality, quantity, and conversion.
- Collaborate with other Concierge team members to achieve
overall team goals.
You'll be a fit for this role if you have:
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in a collaborative environment.
- The ability to form client relationships quickly.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow processes
100% of the time.
- Experience in a remote, self-directed environment.
- An understanding of or interest in the real estate industry is
not required but is highly encouraged!
- All backgrounds encouraged to apply! (Sales, client management,
hospitality, marketing, tech, etc.)
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Shifts available 24/7
- Shifts are generally 4-6 hours at a time
- At least one 4-6 hour weekend shift per week is required
- Must have capacity to work between 18-25 hours per week with
the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business
- Monthly schedule is published at least 2 weeks in advance and
employees must adhere to the published schedule
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a post offer pre-employment background check
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to be stationary while sitting at a computer for
longer periods of time
- Quiet workspace that is conducive to successfully performing in
the role in a remote capacity
- Typing speed of at least 50 WPM with 100% accuracy
- Tech savvy
- Personal computer (with webcam) with Google Chrome browser
- Secure internet connection (minimum of 40 mbps download, 10
- This is a 100% remote role, but you must live in one of the
following states to be considered: AL, FL, GA, KY, NV, NC, SC, TX,
Preferred Technology Requirements:
- 8 GB of RAM
- Intel i5/AMD Ryzen 5 processor
- Wired internet connection
- Experience with Google tools
- Experience with database management software or systems
- Start by applying today and uploading your resume.
- Remember to answer the application questions as thoroughly as
- Qualified candidates will be invited to complete our
approximately 15 minute online assessment so we can get to know you
better. This includes a one-way video interview.
- The final step will be a short phone call with our Recruiting
- If you're a great fit, we'll make you an offer and have you
join our next paid training opportunity!
BoomTown Offers You:
- $11/hour; paid weekly
- Work from the comfort of your home
- 401(k) plan - eligible to enroll on day one, with employer
- Wellness incentives and gym discounts
- Paid training
- Growth opportunities
- Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives
on passion and innovation Subject to successful completion of
90-day probationary period
What is BoomTown?
BoomTown is a software platform designed to help real estate
professionals generate leads, manage contacts, and run their
business better. Over 40,000 of the industry's best use our
products to close more deals. Their success is trademarked with
growth. It's why the Real Trends Thousand is dominated by BoomTown
clients. We bring the technology and experts to turn opportunities
into closings. Real estate professionals get access to world-class
lead generation, consumer-websites, CRM technology, and a powerful
mobile app. Together, they create a seamless experience to attract,
convert, and win new clients easily.
Keywords: BoomTown, Newport News , (SMS) Client Care Coordinator - Remote, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!