Development Manager - University Partnerships
Company: Medical Careers Institute
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Development Manager - University Partnerships is responsible
for developing and executing partnerships with organizations for
employee education, training, or assessment. In addition, these
partnerships could include helping link organizations to
prospective employees from recent ECPI University graduates.
- Identify, develop and execute partnerships - Active
participation in the strategy and development of the Education
- Negotiate agreements for services, programs and specialized
training or assessment needs Meet or exceed goals in identifying
new contacts, partnerships and program enrollment activity.
- Proposal development for workforce training opportunities in
different industries (i.e. manufacturing, healthcare,
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in new and existing customer accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs
and recommends further product offering to address client
- Work with various departments (i.e. Admissions, Career
Services, Continuing Education and Marketing teams) to optimize
contributions by actively considering their interest in the partner
- Project management on workforce training projects and
- Actively participate in community and corporate networking
events and meetings.
- Plan and track activities using CRM platform.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least five (5) years minimum in a successful B2B sales and
relationship building position.
- Proven track record in business-to-business networking and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overnight and
- BA/BS degree preferred; Business degree preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent prospecting skills with ability to initiate and
develop professional relationships.
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent oral and written
- Build and maintain an effective and comprehensive presentation
- Strong experience utilizing CRM tools
- High level client relationship building skills, including
excellent listening skills
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Proven business acumen and ability to synthesize new business
- Project Management
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina,
South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in
awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to
meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI
University offers Master's, Bachelor's, and Associate's degrees,
and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business,
Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI
University has been helping students achieve their educational and
career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while
working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have
the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our
university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who
are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer? Professional work
environment Talented and committed co-workers An opportunity to
make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and
professional network Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Medical Careers Institute, Newport News , Development Manager - University Partnerships, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!