Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and
innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced,
high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one
of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your
friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name,
have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly
sought-after products, such as Slurpee and Big Bite. "Brain Freeze"
is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee and
with over 71,100 stores globally (more than any other retailer or
food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there's a lot more to our story and much more left to be
written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer
obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and
mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has
been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It's what drove us to
invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple
ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to
better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience
in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want
talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people
like you to come make history with us.
How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
Be Customer Obsessed Be Courageous with Your Point of View
Challenge the Status Quo Act Like an Entrepreneur Have an "It Can
Be Done" Attitude Do the Right Thing Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide
the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
About This Opportunity
As a Store Leader, you'll contribute to 7-Eleven's success by
leading a team to create and maintain an exceptional store
experience for our guests. Essentially you will be running a small
business with a solid, international company and brand behind you.
The majority of your time will be spent coaching, supervising and
directing the team; making operational and staffing decisions while
ensuring world-class guest service. You will work to maximize sales
and profits by using sound business practices to implement the
7-Eleven strategy, while setting a standard for guest satisfaction
by making your store a model of our company's Five Fundamentals;
Quality, Assortment, Service, Value and Cleanliness.
What Will You Do?
- Oversee daily store operations, supervise employees and manage
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of our
- Develop successful sales plans to grow profitability
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate your employees
- Demonstrate leadership and promote a teamwork-oriented
environment setting high standards and modeling behavior for
optimum guest service
- Implement new product lines and create strategies to introduce
and promote them to our guests
- Promote 7-Eleven to your guests and community
- Ensure product mix and inventory levels are properly maintained
to increase sales and control inventory
- Maintain safety and security of the store, properly documenting
any incidents that occur
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
within the scope of the convenience/food store operation
Are You Ready? The Store Leader role requires the following:
- High School diploma/GED with minimum 2 years applicable
experience; 2 years college; military experience
- Prior successful food service, retail, grocery management
- Demonstrated effective training, coaching and conflict
- Highly motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced
- Results oriented team player/leader
- Ability to work flexible work schedule including days, nights,
weekends, holidays and on-call
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent guest services skills
The Store Leader role requires constant standing, bending and
reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional
lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.What's In It For
You?7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that
encourages and rewards excellence, providing a range of benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Vacation pay
- Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Professional growth opportunities
- And more...
7-Eleven is an Equal Opportunity Employer