JPC 5821 - Project Management Analyst - Level 3
Company: Prolim Global
Location: Newport News
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Senior .Net
Developer for location Lansing, MI for one of our top client.
- Use basic principles and procedures of methodology, and
automated data processing to design, develop, debug, test, and
maintain highly complex software applications. These applications
exist on a wide variety of platforms including PC-based, Web-based,
Mobile, and Mainframe. Legacy application development and
maintenance may require knowledge of other platforms.
- Participate in daily scrums, project planning, and project
- Design and document IT solutions that conform to the Client's
- Architecture and design the solution for the project, coding,
reviewing code, debugging and troubleshooting the application.
- Provide professional technical expertise to the PMO Managers
and client agency managers and supervisors in IT project
estimating, and budgeting.
- Design scripts and coordinate application peer testing, load
testing and system integration testing.
- Create, update, and maintain systems and IT program
documentation, including system specs and flow diagrams.
- Follow change management procedures and provide input to
execute change management.
- Work with vendors who provide IT solutions.
- Performs assigned tasks for internal/external security and
standards review and development.
- Identify the potential impacts of changes.
- Research, test and recommend new development tools, languages,
upgrades and equipment as directed by senior team members.
- Apply Agency business rules to the system and program
- Perform tasks for internal/external security and standards
review as directed.
- Follow the Problem Management processes to resolve client
problems reported through Remedy trouble tickets, phone calls and
- Advanced skills in ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ (Language
Integrated Query), MS SQL Server Integration Service
- Advanced skills in C#, VB.NET, Win Forms, ASP.NET Web Forms,
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, ADO.NET, WPF, Web & WCF Services
- Knowledge of structured programming, object-oriented
programming, relational database constructs, dynamic responsive web
- Advanced skills in unit testing, system testing, regression
testing, and automated testing to ensure product quality meet
- Ability to provide quality customer service, build trust
through the integrity of work, and build strategic relationships
- Ability to communicate technical terminology at a level
appropriate to the audience.
- Skills in MS Visual Studio, MS Team Foundation Server, MS
Office suite, MS Sharepoint, Azure DevOps
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems or related field
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and
Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They
understand business as much as technology and help their customers
improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high-value
technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM
Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture
Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking,
Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services
include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product
Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide
range of markets and industries.
Keywords: Prolim Global, Newport News , JPC 5821 - Project Management Analyst - Level 3, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!