PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Electrical Engineer
for Newport News, VA location for one of our Top Client.
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components,
equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment,
facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial,
industrial, and domestic purposes. 2 Years with bachelor's in
science; 0 Years with Masters.
- This position requires frequent interaction with government
representatives, naval personnel, and various engineering and
- Design, implement and improve electrical equipment, facilities,
components, and systems on naval vessels. This includes switchgear,
transformers, and power distribution from 15 KV down.
- Review and recommend designs and specifications in support of
current and future projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain standards and specifications
for electrical equipment.
- Ability to develop solutions to equipment performance issues as
the cognizant engineer.
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware issues
- Experience with design/operations of electrical transmission,
distribution, or generation
- Experience with PLC programing
- Ability to read, analyze and design electrical schematics
- Ability to write technical documents clearly and
- Experience writing white papers and industry publications
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of
- Shipboard experience in operation and maintenance of Navy
- Demonstrated the ability to come up to speed quickly on a new
project and balance multiple tasks
- Strong technical experience with coordinating electrical
engineering and design activities.
Experience with Medium or High Voltage Power. Experience with
programming (PLCs, relays, microcontrollers, etc.). Experience
writing highly detailed and technical letters, papers, or reports
associated with electrical engineering topics.
Note: This position requires Active Security Clearance.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your
updated resume and contact info via email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and
Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies.
Prolim understand business as much as technology, and help our
customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing
high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management
PROLIM's IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM
Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture
Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking,
Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services
include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product
Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide
range of markets and industries.