Housekeeper- Fords Colony Country Club - Williamsburg, Virginia
Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Houseperson maintains and services the Club operations
properly. They must be dedicated to providing quality service and
to exceeding Member and Guest expectations. The Houseperson is
directly responsible for maintaining and ensuring the highest level
of facility cleanliness within the Club and preform light
maintenance applications as needed.
- Maintain a clean aesthetically desirable and safe club
environment which meets the expectations of the Club General
Manager, Department Managers, and Club Members and Guests
- Performing light maintenance projects as needed
- Must effectively communicate and correspond with their
supervisor to coordinate, acknowledge, prioritize, document and
complete work requested from all Department Heads and Members and
- Perform housekeeping functions such as vacuuming, dusting,
polishing, maintaining woodwork and other vital housekeeping
- At least 1 year experience in general housekeeping or a similar
- High School Diploma required
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Newport News , Housekeeper- Fords Colony Country Club - Williamsburg, Virginia, Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!