The Customer Service Specialist is the primary point of contact
for all escalated customer issues, staff, and administrative
concerns. They review, monitor, and track Service Requests reports
for assignment and resolution on a daily and weekly basis. By
assisting the Customer Service Manager with oversight of staff and
day-to-day activities, they are able to assure urgent request are
handled promptly. They also track and update NSS/NPS and report the
findings to the appropriate personnel and assist in the training
activities to improve Customer Service Scores.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Associate or Bachelor s Degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years customer service experience, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Training skills/experience.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first
of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- 401K Investment Plan to A premium 401K Investment Plan, with
the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to
4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health
Savings Account to meet you and your family s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program A best in class program offering substantial
awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks An employee discount purchasing program offering
you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen
for all new hires.
About EMPIRE TODAY
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home
improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock
selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality,
and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners
and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate,
Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they
know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of
products, customers can get the right product, professionally
installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70
metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three
million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its
mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe
passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our
success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and
By Submitting your resume and application information, you
authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in
the Empire Today group companies world-wide recruitment database,
and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of
evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
By pressing apply and providing your telephone number and
email address, you authorize Empire Today to contact you by email
or telephone at the wireless or landline phone number provided
using automated phone technology and/or text messaging. Message and
data charges may apply. You may revoke consent at any