Company: Phillips Enterprises, LLC
Location: Newport News
Posted on: June 9, 2021
1. Responsible for overseeing employees in the operation and
maintenance of a kitchen area in a military dining facility.
Familiar with Army Food Management Information System Dining
Faciliy Operations (AFMIS-DFO) in the performance of required
2. Coordinates the workflow, administrative requirements and
timecard preparation and maintenance for assigned food service
3. Knowledge of headcount procedures, cash collection, production
schedules, sensitive and high dollar item disposition, and the safe
operaton of standard kitchen equipment.
4. Responsbile for maintaining company and government sanitation
standards, practice good housekeeping and safety precautions at all
times; provide outstanding customer service; and perform other
duties as deemed necessary.
1. Three years restaurant managment experience
2. Serve-Safe certification desired
3. High-energy, motivational and fun personality
4. Excellent problem-solving and conflict-resolutions skills
5. Good oral and written communicaton skills
6. BA degree is desired, education may be waived in lieu of prior
7. Trained in the applicaton of AFMIS-DFO standards is desired
8. Experience using AR 30-22, Army Food Service Program; TB MED
530, Food Service Sanitation, and TM 10-412, Armed Forces Recipe
1. Must be 18 years of age
2. Must be a United States citizen or be authorized to work in the
3. Must pass pre-employment drug test and backgroun check
Benefits: Vacation, sick, holiday and health insurance
Keywords: Phillips Enterprises, LLC, Newport News , Assistant DFM, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!