Professional Development Presenter and Teacher Coach
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, is currently hiring
a part-time/per diem Professional Development Presenter and Teacher
Coach to work in non-public elementary schools in the the Tidewater
region of Virginia. The PD Presenter/Coach will deliver Catapult
Learning's professional development workshops and work directly
with teachers throughout the school year. This position is
specifically for PDs and coaching teacher in subject of math.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Studies/practices workshop content prior to delivery
- Contacts the school one week before workshop to confirm the
- Deliversprofessional development workshops
- Encouragesparticipation and open discussion
- Support educators as they reflect deeply about their practice
and identify areas where they would like to apply new instructional
- Meet with teachers individually or in groups to learn the
context of the teaching environment, agree on coaching logistics,
and set goals for the coaching partnership
- Build rapport and trust with the teachers and Principals
- Ensuresall educator and parent development is completed
- Reviewssession evaluations to improve the quality of the
- Communicates actively with all directors regarding
- Mayprovide onsite workshop applications coaching as determined
by PD Manager
- Masters Degree in Education or related field
- At least 5years experienceworking with K-12 students in a
- Experience delivering professional development workshops to
adults is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Experience in teaching math and/or coaching teachers
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of local evaluation
- Ability to skillfully facilitate (virtually or in person) adult
- Experience in using an LMS and/or facilitating interactive
group activities via Zoom.
- Commitment to mastering any new digital tools required for the
support of teachers (Google classroom, SeeSaw, Schoology,
- Excellent research, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
Physical environment/Working Conditions
- Some local traveling required.
- Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs.
- Programs are in school settings.
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Newport News , Professional Development Presenter and Teacher Coach, Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!