The General Clerk II performs various administrative clerical
duties as directed. Posts and maintains files and records.
THE FOLLOWING ARE ESSENTIAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Checks daily time sheets and time clock hours for accuracy.
Assist Dining Facility Manager with adjustments and corrections
when necessary. Could be required to communicate with the Office
Manager for payroll issues and problems. Knowledge of ADP Vantage
HCM payroll system is desired.
* Responsible for conducting New Hire Orientation briefings for
new employees. Processes computer changes for bi-weekly payroll.
Changes can include, promotions, job titles changes, address and
tax changes, direct deposit changes, etc. Prepares exit
* Post Job Vacancy requisitions as needed. Print resumes and
application from Balance Trak system. Sets up job interviews as
needed. Working knowledge of Balance Trak software is a plus.
* Communicates well with customers and employees on a daily
* Administer and coordinate ordering dining facility supplies
with Stock Clerk, and office supplies with Office Manager.
* Responsible for completing the monthly Food Cost report which
includes the Cash Collection Vouchers.
* Assist the Quality Manager with administrative task related to
* Operates office equipment, and computer.
* Participates in cross-training programs to increase
proficiency in assigned duties.
* Maintains files in Admin Office.
* Must be able to accurately speak, read, and write English and
apply general math functions.
* Maintain absolute confidentiality on all proprietary
information and information related to Food Service matters, except
as specifically directed.
* Maintain work station free of conditions which may cause
health, fire, property damage or personal injury.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* The General Clerk II is delegated authority to take
appropriate action within the limits of approved policies,
regulations and procedures to accomplish assigned duties.
Skills: Must have basicknowledge of computers (Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint); and familiar with ADP Vantage HCM payroll
system and Balance Trak Application system is desired.
Hourly rate: $14.06 per hour
Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Benefits: Vacation, sick, holidays and paid for health
Must be able to pass a background check
A DMV Real ID will be required to obtain a front gate ID badge