Oakley Store Manager Williamsburg
Company: The Luxottica Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Requisition ID: 377141
Store #: 00B033 Williamsburg Store
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Oakley. Designed to push the boundaries of performance. From
advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation, Oakley sets
itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, our
athletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and
Oakley employees help to fuel this drive
The Store Manager contributes to Oakley's success by leading a
team of store employees to create and maintain the Oakley
Experience for our internal and external customers. The Store
Manager directs and supervises the workforce, makes staffing
decisions, ensures customer satisfaction, manages the store's
financial performance, and sustains brand equity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high
degree of professionalism.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Recruits and hires top talent to meet store and company
- Provides feedback through ongoing training, counseling,
assessments and setting challenging goals to improve employee
- Manages all employees in execution of daily tasks to maximize
- Manages all visual standards in the store, including
merchandise presentation, signage, lighting and general
- Reviews operational reports and records to ensure adherence to
Company policies and procedures, monitors store profitability and
manages payroll matrix.
- Monitors and reviews inventory levels and paperwork in order to
ensure accuracy of store inventory.
- Oversees compliance of Sales Consultants, Specialized
Consultants and Sales Supervisors with established Company policies
and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property,
personnel practices, security, sales, record-keeping procedures and
overall maintenance of the store.
- Helps solve problems that affect the store's service,
efficiency and productivity.
- Assists with all staff responsibilities as the workday may
- 3+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty
- 1+ years of retail management experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours
necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights,
weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including
strong relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and
utilize skills of staff most appropriately
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the
sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions,
bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing,
pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or
using a step stool on a frequent basis
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail
HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and
contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition,
being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression
or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Keywords: The Luxottica Group, Newport News , Oakley Store Manager Williamsburg, Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!