Costume Technician (Laundry Specialist)
Company: Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Posted on: June 11, 2021
get to do:
• Participates as an integral contributor to the Entertainment
Costuming and Crafts Department.
• Executes Park, Show and Event Laundry Projects as assigned.
Including all laundry processes and deliveries. Maintaining shoe
repair process and supplies. Daily costume deliveries.
• Collaborates with Entertainment Production/Operations, Theatrical
Services and Theming teams to achieve project goals and
• Works with outside Costuming and Crafts contractors as
• Works with the Costuming and Crafts request process. Assists with
• Works with the Costuming and Crafts Project timelines to ensure
park and departmental goals and objectives are obtained.
• Schedules are flexible. Black-out dates must be met.
• Works with Costuming and Crafts supplies, equipment and systems,
including shoe inventories, laundry and dry cleaning procedures and
• Maintains the quality assurance of the Costuming and Crafts
product and support areas. Including the fabric storage
• Follows department and park safety guidelines, including the
proper use of PPE.
• Participates in the Costuming and Crafts department training
• Participates in other duties as assigned that support park and
departmental goals and objectives, including sewing as needed.
What it takes to succeed:
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• 3 years working experience in clothing, laundry, wardrobe and
• Busch Gardens or other theme park experience preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Experience with:
- Laundry supplies and equipment
- Costume materials
- Costume shop equipment
- Shoes and shoe repair equipment
- Costume shop hand tools
Keywords: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Newport News , Costume Technician (Laundry Specialist), Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!