Licensed Mental Health Professional - must be licensed in Virginia
Company: Paramount Counseling INC
Location: Newport News
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a LMHP, you will provide individual and/or group counseling
services to assist clients with achieving more effective personal,
social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Identifying psychological, emotional, or behavioral
- Diagnosing disorders, using information obtained from
interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Counseling individuals and groups regarding problems, such as
stress, anxiety and depression.
- Helping to modify behavior or improve personal, social and
- Discussing the treatment of problems with clients.
- Writing reports on clients and maintaining required
- Evaluating the effectiveness of counseling and the accuracy and
completeness of diagnoses.
- Developing and implementing Individual Treatment Plans.
- Observing individuals to detect indications of mental
deficiency, abnormal behavior and/or maladjustment.
- Directing, coordinating, and evaluating activities of staff and
interns engaged in patient assessment and treatment.
Benefits to working at Paramount Counseling Inc. include:
- Flexible work schedules, which allows you to set your own
- Access to our HIPPA compliant platform, which will allow you to
set appointments and complete appropriate clinical
- Direct deposit for payroll
- Professional and friendly work environment
We are an outpatient mental health agency. We office face to
face and tele-health services.
Keywords: Paramount Counseling INC, Newport News , Licensed Mental Health Professional - must be licensed in Virginia, Other , Newport News, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!