Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Under general supervision, the Administrative Coordinator welcomes
and checks-in clients arriving for a sales presentation while also
coordinating the sales line (rotor), properly assigning clients to
sales agents, and updates tour information. The Administrative
Coordinator greets tour guests at the conclusion of their sales
presentation and provides gifts promised by the marketing
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares for scheduled tour arrivals through the preparation of
survey sheets. Ensures owner information has been prepared in
advance and note available agents on rotor for client
- Identifies which clients provided a good faith deposit and
process upon checking-in for the tour.
- Welcomes and greets clients for tour.
- Obtains necessary information from client to ensure accurate
- Correctly assigns client to appropriate sales agent based on
- Prepares client booked versus showed reports for each wave in
an accurate and timely manner.
- Updates tour information into Atlas specifically through
check-in, agent assignment, tour credit, etc.
- Verifies that the tour information in the database is correct
through the process of running reports and verifying data.
- Researches and prepares tour information for the following four
(4) days based on wave, tour type, and sales agent pre-assignment.
Updates and distributes report twice daily.
- Prepares gifts while the clients are on tour (verify which
clients showed for their tour).
- Answers client inquiries and resolve any gifting
- Sells and/or schedules additional activities as requested by
- Inputs gifting/tracking information in the computer database
(Clarity & MS Excel logs).
- Conducts gifting and cash inventory twice daily (at start of
first shift and end of shift close).
- Compiles closing information (check-out time, take over,
dominant buying motive, sampler presented/purchased, etc.) as
- Prepares any extra gifts per management (first day incentive,
experience package) and enters information into computer
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism when
interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members,
owners, and guests.
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Less than a high school education.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include any supervisory
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not require licenses or
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both
oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of
correct business English and office practices. Must be able to
communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems,
maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully
with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
- Basic math skills.
- Cash handling skills (the ability to count currency, make and
count back change).
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Newport News , Administrative Coordinator, Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!