Conference Coordinator-6 - Immediate Interviews!
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Work closely with event Point of Contact (POC) to coordinate
requirements, including meals/snacks, transportation, event set-up,
lodging, and access to the site
- Offer ideas and recommendations to potential customers to
enhance their event Work closely with other fulfillment teams to
plan and coordinate actions to provide services to meet or exceed
- Utilize multiple computer systems and databases to fulfill
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of two (2) years of general administrative
support work with demonstrated experience that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities Excellent customer
- Excellent organizational, reporting, multi-tasking, and
communication skills Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications
including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Must be able to obtain and or maintain a government
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Newport News , Conference Coordinator-6 - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Williamsburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!